Wednesday 15 October 2014

Zombie mouth

For this look I had to make some fake bumpy skin.
How to create the skin:
★apply 2-3 layers of liquid latex to a flat surface.
★apply a 4th layer and sprinkle oats all over the latex. The 4th layer of latex should make the oats stick.
★wait for the 4th layer to dry and then apply another 2-3 layers of latex over the oats.
★leave it to dry by itself or use a hairdryer to speed up the process.
★peel the latex off the surface and apply a powder over both sides of the latex to prevent the latex sticking to eachother.

I then measured the skin around my mouth and cut it to the size I wanted. I then used liquid latex to stick the fake skin onto my face. Then I used a red colour from my mehron bruise wheel and applied it to the fake skin to make it look red and sore. To finnish the look off I applied fake blood all over the fake skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment