Friday 31 October 2014

Fashion/Textiles Workshop

This workshop was on fashion and textiles and I attended this for a week.

We had to research different fashion designers/artists to help us with the activities we were doing. I found doing the research gave me so much inspiration about what I could do in the future. I tried to research designers with more of a unique look as I am not one for blending in with the crowd and this gave me ideas on outfits I could possibly create in the future. 

I researched Alexander McQueen, Lady Gonzalez, Sophie Soni and Vivienne Westwood.

One of the activities we did was to create an outfit out of a paper bag and different coloured paper. Some of us even made the outfit reversable which I thought was amazing.

Overall, I enjoyed this workshop and it has given me ideas for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment