Sunday 5 October 2014

Visual Communication

This week I have been attending a workshop on Visual Communication.  Doing this has made me more aware of the different signs and lettering around me. I have noticed I am picking out differences between logos and I am thinking of different reasons as to why they have chosen that certain type.

One thing I had to do was draw everything I see In a kitchen cupboard. I found it difficult to copy the letter so they were the same, But I still really enjoyed it too. It has inspired me to try and draw more everyday items.

I think the most interesting part of this workshop was learning about all the different ways you can type a word and also how the style and colour of the word should blend in with the actual product.

Overall, I have learnt so much this week and it has made me more aware of what's around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment