Sunday 1 February 2015

Lush Review: Curly Wurly

My hair is naturally curly and when I found this shampoo in lush which was made specifically for curly hair, I just had to try it.

It is full of moisture and real coconut bits to keep your curls healthy and bouncy.

The smell of coconut stays in my hair for a few days, which I love.

When I first started using this shampoo, I wasnt really sure what to think of it. It was a weird texture to work with but after a few washes I got used to it. You really dont need to use a conditioner after it because the shampoo is packed with moisture. When I wash it out my hair does feel a bit dry and like I need to put some conditioner on it but once my hair drys, it feels so soft. Not going to lie, it can be a little bit tricky washing out all the coconut bits and I do find applying a bit of conditioner to help get it out does work. Apart from that I am totally in love with this shampoo. Totally worth trying if you have curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment